Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Future of Marvel Universe figures

Looking back at the rundown of figures I'd like to see back in July (holy crap, has it really been that long?), I've seen some new upcoming figures from Hasbro, some of which fit the bill of what I was looking for. Let's see what we've got:

As noted shortly after my last post, there's a first appearance Wolverine coming out. Nice indeed.




These First Class Cyclops and Marvel Girl aren't exactly first appearance accurate, but they're close enough. I'll take 'em. Now I just hope for the remaining three members.

We're finally getting a Sue Storm figure, in a Fantastic Four team pack with Ben, Reed, and H.E.R.B.I.E. (replacing Johnny just as he did in the classic cartoon). I can live with that.

Finally, we have a Falcon figure, with, of course, Redwing. Could the other Pet Avengers be far behind?

All images courtesy of toyark.com

No comments: