Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yes, I am alive.

So I've decided to formally abandon my old Livejournal account - the last post was in July of 2007 . Since a plethora of people I respect, admire, and/or communicate with have blogs here on Blogger/Blogspot, I've decided to move it here.

Now, therein lies a problem; I rarely keep up with my blogs at all. This is due to disinterest, busyness, laziness, or just the fact that there are occurrences in my life I would rather everyone on the internet to know about. Not to mention, that my previous blogs did not exactly have readers on any sort of a basis.

So who am I? For the uninitiated, I am The S. The story behind said moniker is long and complicated, and I may write a separate entry on its origins in the future. I am also known by many other names, including Corporate Ninja, Samael, Koji Suzuki, and El Lobo.

I am in my early twenties and reside in Washington state. I work as a Fraud Analyst for an anti-phishing company. I have practiced several martial arts for many years, including contemporary ninjutsu, Hyoho Niten Ichi-ryuu, and taiji quan.

I wholly admit, without shame, that I am a die-hard Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan; despite them being a fictional creation, have led me guidance on my life. In addition, the TMNT and Bruce Lee were my inspirations to follow a life of martial arts.

My other interests include horror movies, especially Japanese ones (aka "J-horror"), my favorite of such being films in "The Ring" series. I also enjoy Hellboy, Lost, Heroes, CSI, video games (both playing and design), and to a lesser extent than in previous years, anime and manga.

In closing, I would like to thank anyone who comes across here for taking the time to read this. Perhaps in the future, I might have a regular reader or two.

Namasté,
~The S

No comments: